Annie Wang Acupuncture COVID-19 Guidelines
Per the latest CDPH guidelines, masks are no longer required in indoor healthcare settings. Our clinic is continuing to commit to providing a safe and healthy clinic for our patients and staff, and masking will be optional beginning 4/3/23.
If you have COVID or flu-like symptoms, please get a negative COVID test before coming to the clinic. You can also contact and see your primary care provider for any emerging signs of potential infection.
What should I do if I tested positive before my appointment?
- Let us know and cancel your appointment.
- Beginning March 13, a COVID-19-positive person may end isolation after five days if they feel well, have improving symptoms, and are fever-free for 24 hours. This change aligns with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and takes effect on Monday, March 13.
- Patients and staff may return to the clinic after day five (5) if symptoms are not present or are resolving. A negative test is no longer required.
What should I do if I have been EXPOSED to someone with COVID-19?
(i.e. Individual who has had close contact within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more exposure)
You do not need to quarantine, but should:
- Test on day five (5) to ensure you have not become positive.
- If you test positive, please follow the isolation recommendations above.
- If you develop symptoms, please isolate and test before you come to your appointment.
You will be in your private treatment room for most of your time in the clinic, and all the rooms have a medical-grade HEPA filter running throughout the day.
At the end of your treatment
- All payments will continue to be handled online.
- You can book your appointments with the front desk staff or directly online.
Please stay healthy, be safe, and we look forward to seeing you!